2 cups of dried chickpeas, soaked and cooked
1 cup of soaked macadamias, soaked overnight
1 clove of garlic
Juice of 1 lemon
1/2 cup olive oil
1 radicchio lettuce
1/2 bunch of fresh parsley
Pinch of salt
1 tsp sumac
1 tsp cumin
1. In seperate bowls, cover the chickpeas and macadamias with water and leave to soak overnight.
2. Once ready to cook, drain the chickpeas and macadamias.
3. Preheat the oven to 180C.
4. Add half the chickpeas (1 cup) to a food processor with the macadamias, garlic, lemon juice, olive and a pinch of salt. Blitz until everything is well combined and has a paste-like consistency.
5. Add the remaining chickpeas (1 cup) to a lined baking tray and drizzle with a little olive oil and then season with the sumac, cumin and some salt. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes, or until golden and crunchy looking.
6. Wash the radicchio and remove a few of the leaves, being careful not to tear the leaves.
7. Add a heaped tablespoon to each lettuce cup, gently pressing it onto the bottom of the leaf and the top with the cooked chickpeas and fresh parsley.