Serves 6 adults
1 cup whole organic milk
1 cup organic cream
2 cups of real buttermilk
3 tablespoons grass fed gelatine powder
1 teaspoon vanilla bean powder or extract
1/2 cup of maple syrup
1. In a large sauce pan, bring the milk and cream almost to the boil.
2. Add the gelatine powder and whisk continuously until completely dissolved.
3. Remove from heat and allow to slightly cool.
4. Add the maple syrup, buttermilk and vanilla. Whisk well.
5. Pour into one big jelly mould or seperate ramekins.
6. Place in fridge to set for 12 hours.
7. If you add the buttermilk while the milk is still hot, it may seperate. If it does, it will still taste and set the same so don’t worry!