Roasted Cauliflower with Herb & Pomegranate Salad
1 whole cauliflower
Seeds from one whole pomegranate
A handful of each parsley, dill, coriander and mint
1 teaspoon sumac (optional)
Juice of half a lemon
3-4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 180c.
2. Remove leaves and stalk from cauliflower and discard. Cut florets into 3-4cm pieces.
3. Place florets into a ceramic baking dish and season with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and pinch of both salt and pepper. Give a good toss to cover most of cauliflower in oil and seasoning.
4. Cook in oven for 35-40 minutes or until soft on inside and crispy on outside.
5. Allow to cook in baking dish.
6. Meanwhile, finely chop up herbs and place in a bowl with remaining olive oil, lemon juice and pomegranate seeds.
7. Once cauliflower has completely cooled, top with the herb salad, sprinkle with sumac (if using) and serve.