This cracker is a total game changer. It's packed full of fibre, is grain free and full of healthy fats (vitamin E, omega 3 plus more). It's the perfect snack with avocado, cheese, a dip or with banana and strawberries or as a substitute to bread. Its super easy and quick to make and they are delicious.
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup pepitas
1/4 cup poppy seeds or sesame seeds
2 tablespoons of chia seeds
1 cup linseeds
4 tablespoon of psyllium husk
1 teaspoon salt
2 sprigs of fresh or dried rosemary
1 cup water
3 tablespoons of melted ghee or olive oil
1. Preheat over to 175 degrees Celsius.
2. Mix all seeds in a large bowl then add the wet ingredients. Mix well until it becomes thicker and chia seeds start to turn to gel.
3. Pour onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and press out as thinly as possible
4. Place in oven and cook for 25 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and carefully flip over the the other side.
6. Cook for a further 20 minutes or until crispy.
7. Cut into whatever size cracker you desire, allow to cool and store in an airtight container.