2 cloves of garlic, minced
2 cups of kale, shredded
1 broccoli stem, finely cut and sliced
4 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp chilli flakes
1 packet of sorghum pasta (I use ceres organics, but any gluten-free pasta will work)
Parmesan cheese or nutritional yeast
1. Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions.
2. While the pasta is cooking, in a large frying pan, heat the olive oil and add the garlic. Stir for a minute or so.
3. Add the kale and broccoli. Allow to cook for 3-5 minutes, depending on how finely cut the vegetables are.
4. Once the pasta is ready, drain and add to the greens.
5. Sprinkle with chilli flakes, cracked black pepper and parmesan or nutritional yeast. Add a little drizzle of olive oil if needed.